Depends on your setup. I am using CentOS 4.2 and I did not have to
change anything. The toaster and squirrelmail confs were included in
the main httpd.conf so they worked in the default ssl.conf. If you
have changed your virtual host setup then you will probably have to.
If you don't plan on using port 80 at all, just move the includes from
the httpd.conf and put them in your main virtual host that will be
serving https traffic.