To: <qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com>
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2006 7:18 AM
Subject: [qmailtoaster] FastForward dosen't work ... why?

Hi!

 I'm very newbie administrator with qmailtoaster.

 I've installed by http://jakev.com/qmail/ script
into my
CENTOS 4.2 server.

 My qmailtoaster configuration is
http://pastebin.com/529358

 I'm testing my qmailtoaster server for this moment,
I redirect
the e-mail traffic from my linux router to my
qmailtoaster server
by iptables

 -A PREROUTING  -d 200.55.198.5 -i eth0 -p tcp -m tcp
--dport 25 -j DNAT --to-destination 10.100.104.141:25

  Where 200.55.198.5 is my internet address and
bypass all
the traffic to internal qmailtoaster server
10.100.104.141

  My organization use actually sendmail as principal
e-mail
server and Microsoft exchange 5.5 as internal server.

  The sendmail server has a big alias list where the
users are:

user:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  When I installed qmailtoaster, also compiled
fastforward
for to work with this alias file, so I get aliases.cdb
file
generated by /var/qmail/bin/newaliases

  The MX register in internal DNS is

  principal-domain.com   IN MX 0
adonis.pricipal-domain.com

  The problem is, when I send an e-mail to

   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  it's in the queue and the log file show me this
information:

/var/log/qmail/smtp/current

@4000000043dcdfb228443c34 tcpserver: status: 3/100
@4000000043dcdfb8134bfeac CHKUSER accepted rcpt: from
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]::> remote
<hotmail.com:unknown:64.4.54.90> rcpt
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> : found existing recipient
@4000000043dcdfb902e47c74 tcpserver: end 27446 status
0
@4000000043dcdfb902e6263c tcpserver: status: 2/100
@4000000043dcdfb90fba38e4 tcpserver: status: 3/100
@4000000043dcdfb90fba5054 tcpserver: pid 27456 from
200.74.166.139
@4000000043dcdfb90fba5824 tcpserver: ok 27456
adonis.principal-domain.com:10.100.104.141:25
:200.74.166.139::3088

/var/log/qmail/send/current

@4000000043dd4a14048470d4 delivery 1735: deferral:
Trouble_reading_users/cdb_in_qmail-lspawn./
@4000000043dd4a140484845c status: local 1/10 remote
1/60

As you can see, qmailtoaster *NEVER* use
fastforward....
big mysterious... why?

Thanks in advance for any hint...

-Pablo