It seems that nobody lives on the third world...
I have a QT+qmail-scanner+clamav+spamassassin installation serving 400 users in a AMD-K6 500Mhz with 512MB RAM
And it really works! (sometimes it need some assistance, i have to say ;-)

Salutti, from Argentina

Natalio

On 1/31/06, Harry Zink <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Jan 31, 2006, at 8:50 AM, Shai wrote:

> I finally, after two years, got another PC:
>
> model name: Pentium III (Katmai)
> cpu MHz: 451.187
> MemTotal: 61292 kB

Goodness, what were you possibly running before that this is
considered an upgrade :-)

Harry