Shai wrote:

Hi :)
Just wanted to update you that it was indeed a recent change in our
office's firewall rules that not everyone can open port 25. So that's
the reason for it not working...

I did however remain with the question on how do I change the SSL
certificate to show my own info? Can I also use it to open a secure
channel with my mail smtp/imap/pop3 ?
Erik Espinoza posted an email about this a while ago. Here's what he posted: (I'll add it to the wiki today as well)

Alright cool, there are different instructions for different
procedures. Basically I did the following:

1) Generate key:
# openssl genrsa -des3 -out servercert.key.enc 1024

2) Decrypt key:
# openssl rsa -in servercert.key.enc -out servercert.key

3) Generate Cert Request
# openssl req -new -key servercert.key -out servercert.csr

4) Went to RegisterFly, submitted servercert.csr for a trusted cert
($15). Got back file, called it servercert.crt

5) Create std pem, put in /var/qmail/control/servercert.pem
# cat servercert.key servercert.crt > /var/qmail/control/servercert.pem

6) Restart qmail
# service qmail restart

Also you can use this signed cert for apache by putting the
servercert.key in /etc/httpd/conf/ssl.key/server.key and putting
servercert.crt in /etc/httpd/conf/ssl.crt/server.crt