I thought this was the QmailToaster mailing list...

Is that the only thing that is wrong with vqadmin right now, the aliases having moved to the database?

Erik Espinoza wrote:
Hello,

The vqadmin package is not supported by Inter7 and is not really
compatible with the latest version of the QmailToaster. The html needs
some re-working and the db functionality is not there, now that
vpopmail stores aliases in the db.

The QmailToaster is mostly a packaged distribution of Qmail. Because
of this, the vqadmin has been all but deprecated. It's very
unfortunate, but Inter7 (the group that wrote vqadmin) has pretty much
abandoned it.

In the future please send these types of questions to the QmailToaster
mailing list.

Thanks,
Erik

Hey Erik,  Sorry to bug you.  I know your a busy guy.  Listen
I have a  problem that I have been trying to figure out for a few days
now.  I got Qmail Toaster installed (using Jake's install script) on
my CentOS 3.6 machine.  It installs perfect.  I can add domains users,
etc.  My problem is that when I go to edit permissions in Vqadmin the
checks in the check boxes seem to jump around as soon as I hit modify
email account.  Is this a bug or is it something I am doing.  Any help or
suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.