Hello Pablo,

I modified /var/qmail/control/rcpthost only.. Add your principal domain in there. whatever emails end with [EMAIL PROTECTED] will allow to enter into Qmail box.

In this case, your company objective is just to use Qmail box as scanning machine for viruses & spam. You don't need any domain aliase file or config.

Qmail box must have an IP that's different with Exchange Server. Exchange server will be a safe backend email server as I said in previous email.

Modified /var/qmail/control/smtproutes is a must because every emails coming from the internet will enter into your Qmail box, then smtproutes config will know that these emails must forward to Exchange Server, that's why you must add smtproutes

/etc/tcp.d/tcp.rules must be add as well so that when any users in your company send emails, it will be seats in Exchange Server. Exchange Server has a configuration, it's call DNS, modify the Deliver Directly to your Qmail box.

Conclusion, every emails in & out will be scanned.

Gabriel

1) You said

"modify /var/qmail/control/rcpthost      to allow
your domain to comes in"

2) You said

 "** Please don't add any virtual domain with
vqadmin.
Don't add any domains & alias domains."

 My comment is:

 I don't understand which configuration, I can't to
do, for example domains & alias domains ...which files
?

3) Is necessary to reuse the sendmail alias file,
because the legacy configuration is:

user:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  For example, if you send an e-mail to

[EMAIL PROTECTED] and arrive to sendmail
server, the alias file translate to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and forward to Exchange
Server...

ok, it's crazy but there are bussiness rules....

The ip of other-domain.com match with the Exchange
Server ip.

So, I think that (at moment) must to use
FastForward...

Thanks in advance for your comments...

Greetings,
-Pablo