First I apologize if this post has repeated 2-3 times ... it told me
it was returned as spam which it is not.

rpm -qa | grep toaster returns:

autorespond-toaster-2.0.4-1.2.8
ucspi-tcp-toaster-0.88-1.2.9
squirrelmail-toaster-1.4.5-1.2.13
clamav-toaster-0.87.1-1.2.10
daemontools-toaster-0.76-1.2.9
spamassassin-toaster-3.1.0-1.2.11

Erik's install script removes sendmail first and then starts the toaster install