From: Dairenn Lombard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 5:12 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: RE: [qmailtoaster] CBL

I would ask to be delisted and see what happens; if they turn you down,
they might offer an explanation.  If you don't get one, ask for one.

If a user is spamming through your server, they are doing it as your
direct customer, as, by default, qmail toasters aren't open relays. They
use SMTP AUTH and POP-before-SMTP authentication (courier-imap compiled
with "roaming users on") to prevent that.  If I really suspected
spamming coming from a customer of mine, I would look for large mailing
lists set up by users on my toaster and then use vqadmin to shut it
down.