I found the files I was looking for and thought I'd pass it along:

Addressbook is:
/var/lib/squirrelmail/prefs/<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.abook

Simple incoming mail filters (among other prefs)
/var/lib/squirrelmail/prefs/<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.pref

The forwarding information is kept in the root dir of the user as
a .forward file (common forwarding file format), but you need to install
a plugin to use that functionality (I think, still haven't installed
that yet).