The SPF patch is included in the QmailToaster. For more info on
setting SPF for your domain, refer to the wizard at
http://spf.pobox.com/

The SPF patch in QmailToaser is configured for spf level 3

spfbehavior
    Use this to turn on SPF checking. The default value is 0 (off).
    You can specify a value between 0 and 6:

        * 0: Never do SPF lookups, don't create Received-SPF headers
        * 1: Only create Received-SPF headers, never block
        * 2: Use temporary errors when you have DNS lookup problems
        * 3: Reject mails when SPF resolves to fail (deny)
        * 4: Reject mails when SPF resolves to softfail
        * 5: Reject mails when SPF resolves to neutral
        * 6: Reject mails when SPF does not resolve to pass

This means that if a domain has spf records, and it fails, reject the mail.

More info on the qmail spf patch is available here:
http://www.saout.de/misc/spf/