Should atleast have some sort of error, i meant ...

Rember to use / after the url, like http://your.fqdn.com/admin-toaster/

-----Opprinnelig melding-----
Fra: Craig Sharp [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 25. mars 2006 02:51
Til: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Emne: [qmailtoaster] admin-toaster not able to view

Now that I have the system up and running, I have another problem.  I
am not able to view the admin-toaster page or other administrative
pages.

Webmail is working fine and qmailadmin page works. but no others.

I have confirmed that the httpd.conf file is correct and the file
locations are correct and present.  the qmailadmin alias is generated
from the same configuration include file.

I am not sure what to do.  Unless I can get to admin-toaster, I am
not able to complete the setup.

Any help would be appreciated.  Running Centos 4.2.

Thanks,

Craig