no not firewall Erik, from qmail side , is there any configuration so that my pop and smtp can be accessed from internet using outlook express.. etc, because i already set allow my firewall for pop and smtp ?

Cahyo

Erik Espinoza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> menulis:
Cahyo,

I'm really sorry, but I don't think I understand what you need. Are
you in need of a firewall configuration? It's not very clear what you
are trying to do, and I'd really like to help.

Thanks,
Erik