From: Nurcahyo Santoso [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 07, 2006 3:41 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: [qmailtoaster] Balasan: Re: [qmailtoaster] rcpthosts

i already enable smtp-auth and now i can send to any domain i want, but when i send from other domain to my domain it's rejected with this message (does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed
rcpthosts (#5.5.3 - chkuser)   )

sorry i'am very new  -cahyo-

Erik Espinoza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> menulis:
No! That will mess up your toaster and turn you into an open relay.
All you have to do is enable SMTP-AUTH (Outgoing requires
authentication in Outlook) to send e-mail outside of your domain.

Erik