Hi List

I have just installed qmail toaster as per Nick Hemmesch's instructions (absolutely brilliant).

What I am intending to do is consolidate all of the domain names that the company owns, about 10 all up. The mail services are currently outsourced and every user has multiple accounts with different user names and passwords.

What I want to do is set up the mail server and migrate each domain over to it one at a time.

So that [EMAIL PROTECTED] will be the same account as [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED], so that people don't have lots of accounts and passwords, essentially so each person only has one account. Also when accessing mail via the web interface, I would like to set it up so that they only have to log in with their username, no domain name.

Can somebody point me in the right direction for configuring this server please?

---
Thanks
-Glen Bublitz