Hi Henric,

I did some research on Qmail to see whether it supports IDN and this is what I found:

Qmail converts 8-bit characters into quoted strings. This, in the context in which qmail was written, makes sense. But, since RFC 822 doesn't allow quoted strings, qmail generates an illegal header error.

In other words, until someone writes IDN support into Qmail (and if the patch is included into the QmailToaster), the current QmailToaster is unfit for IDN support.

Thanks,
Erik