Stanley Robins wrote:
Anybody ?? i think i need to make some entry in .qmail file.. but what entry ???

On 4/19/06, Stanley Robins < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
i am sending emails to lists and sometimes when the emails bounce they clog my inbox so i have configured that account to delete all the emails from qmailadmin and those rules have created since 4 hours but still i get all the emails in the inbox how can i delete them ??? is some other config to be done ? i tried lwq but didnt find my answer in that...

pls help i am getting more than 20000 bounces :(

In QMailAdmin, did you select a default catchall account? The bounces will go there. If you set it to delete the bounces, then what you're probably getting are double bounces. The server will try and send an error message back to the user letting them know the message bounced, and since it's a bad email address they bounce back to your server. They bounced twice, so they're a double bounce. That would be my first guess. Otherwise, send the header info of one of the bounced messages so we can see what's going on.
Thanks.