From: Naveen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2006 11:58 AM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: RE: [qmailtoaster] Error

In squirrel mail iam getting error that Max file Size is 2 Meg only if I
try to upload more than 2 meg. But I can able to sent 550K file ( same
.pdf file) through Squirrel mail as well as Outlook. I am sure the
problem with File Size limitations.But don't know how to resolve this.
Appreciate yours help.