From: Nurcahyo Santoso [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2006 1:17 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: [qmailtoaster] Balasan: [qmailtoaster] Error

Hello.. how about the badloadertype ? and also i see there's BADLOADERTYPE and BADMIMETYPE variable in /etc/tcprules.d/tcp.smtp.. do you set those variable ?... i just guest "dont know exactly"

Thanks
Cahyo

Naveen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> menulis:
Dear All,

I am facing the error when I try to send a mail with attachment. The attachment size is almost 5 Meg

An unknown error has occurred. Subject 'Test', Account: '192.168.1.50', Server: '192.168.1.50', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '554 invalid message content  (#5.3.2)', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 554, Error Number: 0x800CCC6F

Can anyone help me pls..

Thanks and Regards
Naveen

Apakah Anda Yahoo!?
Kunjungi halaman depan Yahoo! Indonesia yang baru!