Hi,

I've just installed qmail-toaster on Fedora Core 4, using the following 3 scripts in the same order as follows:-

1) current-download-script.sh from Erik Espinoza
2) fdr40-deps.sh
3) current-install-script.sh from Erik Espinoza

I've set it for only 1 domain (let's say: example.com) only.

Now, I want any emails from example.com to go only to another example.com's email id, I do not want it to go to any foreign email address, what I here mean by foreign address is, any @hotmail.com or @yahoo.com, unless I specifically setup few of those full foreign email address like say: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED] in some kind of text file or mysql db.

Could someone tell me after my vanilla install of qmailtoaster, how can I achieve the above?

I would really appreciate a kind of step by step instructions regarding the above query.

Many thanks in anticipation for your time and help.

Best regards,

Nandakumar Cherukuru