On Tue, Apr 25, 2006 at 01:45:54PM -0500, Erik Espinoza([EMAIL PROTECTED])
wrote:
> Has it always been this slow or is it due to load? My initial thought has to
> do with DNS lookup issues. However pasting some of the IMAP log would be
> useful.

        We recently migrated most of those users from POP3 to IMAP.
Before, IMAP was barely used.

        A reasonable thought, but if it were DNS it would be consistent.
There's a local caching nameserver on the mailserver.

        IMAP logs just slow down, nothing out of the ordinary.  Nothing in
the system logs.

> Hope you bought an
> HP.<http://h71028.www7.hp.com/ERC/cache/49205-0-0-225-121.aspx?bodycontentparams=320065-0-0-0-121&ERL=true>

        haha, nice.