Greets all, I'm moving and renaming some machines and just want some
advice on qmail config.

Currently, I have a machine that is, lets say, in the original.com
domain. I have a virtual domain on that machine handled by
qmail/vpopmail we'll call vpopmail.com

Now, the machine I am going to move and rename to be a vpopmail.com
machine. Since the /var/qmail/control files will have vpopmaill.com as
the name of the machine, I want to ensure email is still delivered to
the virtual domain directories.

How can I achive this without mail doing to the wrong place?

Regards
Nigel
--
www.myoldcontacts.com - Tell your friends to tell their friends
www.sysadmininc.com  - Consultancy, Service, Sales, Networking...

"I reject your reality and substitute it with my own" --Adam Savage.