On Thu, Apr 27, 2006 at 08:05:27AM +0200, Shai wrote:
> FYI.
>
> Erik said:
> "okay, the mrtg one should expire on its own. If it doesn't just rpm
> -e it and rm -fr /usr/share/toaster/mrtg ; once done, reinstall the
> mrtg package"

Wouldn't it just be easier to delete the *.log and *.old files from
/usr/share/toaster/mrtg rather than remove the whole package? This is
where the timestamps are stored. By putting the clock back, you're going
to get the same timestamps, hence the timewarp error message.

I would say the error is trivial tho it may skew the results.

Regards
Nigel
--
www.myoldcontacts.com - Tell your friends to tell their friends
www.sysadmininc.com  - Consultancy, Service, Sales, Networking...

"I reject your reality and substitute it with my own" --Adam Savage.