Supriyo Banerjee wrote:
Hi Jake...

Here is the details of the file/directory permissions for the new domain  I created and which is working properly:

drwx------   4 vpopmail vchkpw 4096 Apr 28 14:23 .
drwx------  40 vpopmail vchkpw 4096 Apr 28 14:22 ..
drwx------   3 vpopmail vchkpw 4096 Apr 28 14:22 postmaster
-rw-------   1 vpopmail vchkpw  111 Apr 28 14:22 .qmailadmin-limits
-rw-------   1 vpopmail vchkpw   55 Apr 28 14:22 .qmail-default
drwx------   3 vpopmail vchkpw 4096 Apr 28 15:07 sb

When I said that I changed the vpopmail database password, I actually meant the one which is set using the command:

   echo "GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON vpopmail.* TO [EMAIL PROTECTED] IDENTIFIED BY 'SsEeCcRrEeTt'" | mysql -u root –p

and then the same password is added  to the  '/home/vpopmail/etc/vpopmail.mysql' file.

Initially while setting up QMT on the new server I had set some new password for this and then later on when I reset the password adding the same one that I had in my old server.

Just for safety's sake, try stopping qmail, then running the qmail-newu command, as well as the queue-repair python script.
I'm still a little unclear. Is your new machine using the old password (SsEeCcRrEeTt), or did you run the commands and change it? I understand the old machine was using a different password.