From: Jake Vickers [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 3:18 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] Emails Footer/Disclaimer Notice

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi All,

Is there any way I could get a footer note (disclaimer text) added to all outgoing emails with qmail-toaster.

I saw a thread in the archive of qmail-toaster lists, but that was discussing the issue with qmail-rocks. And also the versions specified seems to be old one.

So, I'm not clear whether such a functionality is already existing in the QT as such.

Basically, I did QT for a friend's firm and they are keen in having a disclaimer text appended to all the outgoing emails.

This cannot be done in the current build. The devel build can do this with some modifications I believe. QMailRocks did it with qmail-scanner.pl
It was easier for me to add it to all the Outlook clients, and you can add it to webmail messages as well.