Supriyo Banerjee wrote:

My new installation of QMT 1.2 on Centos 4.3 is running smoothly now that I have been able to transfer all my domains and mail users from my older QMT box.

Like anywhere else, my users are also getting lots of SPAMs and I was wondering that in the present system of Qmail Toaster, is there any way so that I can train my mail server to distinguish between SPAM mails. I am aware there are rules that can be imported to the system, but is there anyway so that my users themselves can specify what is SPAM for them and what is not.

I have a script on my site (v2gnu.com/qmail) that does this, but it's rather intensive. The users have to log into their webmail, and then move the spam messages to their "Spam" folder. I then run the script manually, and it learns from the messages in the Spam folder. Another alternative is to install DSPAM, where the users would forward the messages to a specific account (such as [EMAIL PROTECTED]) and it would learn from that.