Hi Mattias,

I just put a new qmail-toaster package on the site. I am not sure what is
causing the problem but changed some things in the spec file and I am
reasonably sure this will build properly.

I moved the file rename and the link to %post for now so you won't see the
change in the build root.

Regards,

Nick