Hi Stanley,

First: Do you have a working dns caching nameserver? If you edit your
/etc/resolv.conf to only have this entry -> nameserver 127.0.0.1
and do:

   $ host www.qmailtoaster.com

do you get this return (or similar):

   $ www.qmailtoaster.com has address 38.99.66.144

If you don't, you do not have a local caching nameserver.

Second: Any entry with RELAYCLIENT set will automatically sign outgoing
mail with your domainkey.

These are fine:

127.:allow,RELAYCLIENT=""
69.167.96.48:allow,RELAYCLIENT=""
192.168.1.2:allow,RELAYCLIENT=""
192.168.1.200:allow,RELAYCLIENT=""
192.168.1.201:allow,RELAYCLIENT=""

This is what you need, without the"\"s:

:allow,BADMIMETYPE="",BADLOADERTYPE="M",CHKUSER_RCPTLIMIT="50",\
CHKUSER_WRONGRCPTLIMIT="10",DKVERIFY="DEGIJKfh",\
QMAILQUEUE="/var/qmail/bin/simscan",\
DKQUEUE="/var/qmail/bin/qmail-queue.orig"

Without the "M", badloadertype just does nothing.

Check your to be sure your local caching nameserver works . . .

What distro are you using.

Regards,

Nick