To: <qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com>
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2006 2:34 PM
Subject: [qmailtoaster] relay/spam attack

My qmailtoaster box was attack from hinet.net sites with a lot
messages for a few moments and my mail server crash down.

My box working with no problems for 5 months that is CentOS installation.

I have only 2 vpopdomains with 20 mail accounts each.

I saw at list that by default qmailtoaster accept relay only with smtp
auth and I no touching anything at qmail control or tcp.smtp. But huge
number of  massages arrive at my box and block my server.

Maybe I must do additionally setting for relaying or cut time for
unauthorized relayers to keep at my server

So pls anybody help

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.