because their faxes are confirmations that our clients' bookings have gone through and not getting them would hurt us, not them.

Erik Espinoza wrote:

Sounds like you're looking for a technological solution to a simple
problem. QmailToaster can, via maildrop, solve this but I don't know
how. You may want to look into the man pages or the maildrop
documentation.

Sounds to me that if they are a vendor, they want to keep the lines of
communication open. Why not tell them to get the right address or be
blocked as a spammer?

Erik