Hi all

I did send Nick an email about this, but thought I would put this into the list as well for consideration as someone else may have encountered the problem and has a solution.

When I run the "cnt-40-perl.sh" I get the following error (I extracted the offending line out of the script and ran that independently from the command line). I am sort of assuming that I may not need the "perl::CGI" and that any other required perl modules will get automagically installed by the other software modules.
======
[EMAIL PROTECTED] qtms-install]# perl -e 'use CPAN; install perl::CGI;'
CPAN: File::HomeDir loaded ok
CPAN: Storable loaded ok
Going to read /root/.cpan/Metadata
 Database was generated on Thu, 01 Jun 2006 08:28:31 GMT
Warning: Cannot install perl::CGI, don't know what it is.
Try the command

   i /perl::CGI/

to find objects with matching identifiers.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] qtms-install]#
======

I am in the install and testing phase at the moment to help become comfortable with what I am doing.

Thanks
Dave

begin:vcard
fn:Dave Pedler
n:Pedler;Dave
org:Eastern Independent Telecom Ltd.;Technical Assistance Group
adr:;;101 Water Street W.;Brockville;Ontario;K6V 5Y6;Canada
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel;work:(613) 342-9652 x 202
tel;fax:(613) 342-3888
x-mozilla-html:FALSE