I noticed this piece from Jeremy on the qmail list:

<quote>
=:allow
:allow,RBLSMTPD="-bad reverse dns"

put that into your tcprules file and rebuild the cdb.

I agree though, that if you enable reverse dns lookups in tcpserver that you should definitely use the -p flag.

-Jeremy
</quote>

This seems like a reasonable thing to do (to me).

Does chkuser do a reverse dns check (among the other great things it does)? I didn't notice it in the code (but I wasn't looking specifically for it).

Is this function provided in qmail-toaster by some other patch?

If not, can/should it be included with the default qmail-toaster distribution?