Hi All,

I have just placed new packages on the website for downloading. The only
security update is spamassassin-toaster. I have added support for SuSE
10.1.

Erik Espinoza made updates to the following packages:

  courier-authlib-toaster-0.58-1.3.1
  courier-imap-toaster-4.1.1-1.3.2
  maildrop-toaster-2.0.2-1.3.1

John Li updated to spamassassin-toaster-3.1.3-1.3.1

Devendra Meena updates Jake Vicker's "upgrade.sh" script with some very
nice features. You do have to set your distro, arch and build path,

All the packages have been tested with CentOS 4.3 (i386 & X86_64), Fedora
Core 5 (i386 & x86_64), Mandriva 2006.0 (i586 & x86_64) and SuSE 10.1
(i586 & x86_64).

You will find installation, dependency, perl, mysql, and djbdns-localcache
scripts in the utilities directory for each distro and arch. They will aid
your installation.

You will also find a file named "qmailmrtg-upgrade-fix.sh in your support
directory. The new version of qmailmrtg-toaster fixes the web file
location so the mrtg info displays properly on all distros. After an
update to the current version, qmailmrtg-upgrade-fix.sh will move your
historical mrtg files to the new location for you.

Regards,

Nick