Jake Vickers wrote:
Eric "Shubes" wrote:
Erik (mostly),

I'm making some modifications to the update.sh script. (Thanks to all who have contributed to it thus far). I'd like to have the whole thing driven by the www.qmailtoaster.com/info/current.txt file. Would it be possible to have that file list the packages in the order in which they should be installed (instead of alphabetical)? That would make life a bit easier.

Please let me know if that can be done.
Thanks for the help. Please send me a copy of the upgrade.sh script when you make changes, so I can add it to my archives. As far as what order the packages are installed, look at the current-install-script.sh (http://www.qmailtoaster.com/centos/cnt40/cnt40-install-script.sh)
That will show you the order of the installation.

No problem. It's nice to be doing some shell scripting again, and I'm glad to help out.

I'm writing the script such that the packages will be (driven by and) updated in the order in which they're listed in the current.txt file that Erik's current-download-script.sh script uses. The packages will absolutely need to be listed in the correct order of installation in that file.

I've created a current.txt file (attached) which contains the packages in the proper order (I think). Can we get that posted on the web site?

zlib-1.2.3-1.0.3.src.rpm
daemontools-toaster-0.76-1.3.1.src.rpm
ucspi-tcp-toaster-0.88-1.3.1.src.rpm
vpopmail-toaster-5.4.13-1.3.1.src.rpm
libdomainkeys-toaster-0.68-1.3.1.src.rpm
qmail-toaster-1.03-1.3.3.src.rpm
courier-authlib-toaster-0.58-1.3.1.src.rpm
courier-imap-toaster-4.1.1-1.3.2.src.rpm
autorespond-toaster-2.0.4-1.3.1.src.rpm
control-panel-toaster-0.5-1.3.1.src.rpm
ezmlm-toaster-0.53.324-1.3.1.src.rpm
qmailadmin-toaster-1.2.9-1.3.1.src.rpm
qmailmrtg-toaster-4.2-1.3.1.src.rpm
maildrop-toaster-2.0.2-1.3.1.src.rpm
isoqlog-toaster-2.1-1.3.1.src.rpm
vqadmin-toaster-2.3.4-1.3.1.src.rpm
squirrelmail-toaster-1.4.6-1.3.1.src.rpm
spamassassin-toaster-3.1.3-1.3.1.src.rpm
clamav-toaster-0.88.2-1.3.1.src.rpm
ripmime-toaster-1.4.0.6-1.3.1.src.rpm
simscan-toaster-1.2-1.3.1.src.rpm
djbdns-1.05-1.0.2.src.rpm