To view the timestamp in "normal" format, you would use tai64nlocal. So, you would do something like this for your smtp log:
"cat current | tai64nlocal | more"

Adam

On 6/13/2006 12:19 AM, Ing-Long Eric Kuo (DraconPern) wrote:
It seems to have worked. At least I got the test mail I sent just now. Now, the problem is notifying everyone who has sent an email and notifying them that they need resend it again. There's a time stamp in the log file. How do I convert that to an actual time?

-Eric
----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric "Shubes"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 12:44 AM
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] updated packages broke my qmail install

I just noticed something in the update.sh script (I've been working on all day) which could be your problem. There's an errant "exit 0" near the end before the configuration files are restored, right after the "Finished" message.

Take a look at your script. If you have the "exit 0" statement there, try executing the commands after it to the end of the script. These commands should restore your configuration files, and restart qmail. (You might want to add a '-p' option to the cp commands).

Let us know...

HTH

-Eric 'shubes

Ing-Long Eric Kuo (DraconPern) wrote:
I am having problems with the update script also. First, I had to manually compile and install libdomain and courier-authlib. After it's all installed, I can no longer receive any email.

-Eric

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nick Hemmesch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>