Hi people - am trying the new toaster on a test machine and am encountering problems when I install the cnt40-svcs.sh
I wont paste the entire thing, however theres seems to be command not founds on most of the commands, and once it gets to the MySQL install, I am getting 'Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' even after I have inputted the my.cnf, client command work around.

If anyones got any ideas that would be great, I loved the previous version of the toaster (type install, go make lunch, come back and its done). If I havent been exactly clear, please let me know.

Thanks

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Music: Check out the gig guide for live music in your area