Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2006 10:15 AM
Subject: [qmailtoaster] simscan received mails exceptions for ssattach rules

Olá List,
As to create a rule an email to be able to receive all attachs from example hotmail.com
I need to create a exception  for the rule of simscan, one autorized mail to send and receive all extensions.
and others emails pass to ssattach filter
it is possible?
to send mails a create this rule on /etc/tcprules.d/tcp.smtp   and it´s work, my problem is on received mails.
simscan block all attachs on all acounts, i need a exception for this rule.
192.168.2.19:allow,RELAYCLIENT="",QMAILQUEUE="/var/qmail/bin/simscan"

Checked by AVG Free Edition.