I think his issue is that he doesn't have a domainkeys record.

Yahoo requires it nowadays to let mail through.

Harry

On Jul 5, 2006, at 10:42 PM, Jake Vickers wrote:

bb. wrote:
Thank you all but it is not solved.

I made a "Reverse DNS lookup" at dnsstuff.com, got
answer like at bottom of page:

---

Answer:
206.225.82.xxx PTR record:
206-225-82-xxx.dedicated.abac.net. [TTL 43200s]
[A=206.225.82.xxx]

To see the reverse DNS traversal, to make sure that
all DNS servers are reporting the correct results, you
can Click Here.

If you have a valid reverse DNS, SPF record, and domainkeys record then you will need to contact the admins at Yahoo and Hotmail to see why they are blocking the messages. You may be able to glean some more info from the headers of the messages sent to the Bulk folder (they may be failing some rule over there, which SHOULD be in the header). Otherwise, we can only guess at how they're running their servers, unless someone here has already encountered this problem and solved it.

For additional commands, e-mail: qmailtoaster-list- [EMAIL PROTECTED]

---
Antoine De Saint-Exupery
True happiness comes from the joy of deeds well done, the zest of creating things new.