Hi!

This must be your Opensuse repository - for example your SuSE DVD or - much
better - a directory on your hard disk containing the repository. The build
environment creates an complete fresh SuSE installation in /var/tmp/build-root
before building each package of qmail toaster, therefore it needs access to the
installation sources.

It makes much difference if you have a fast installation repository on disk or
if you set BUILD_RPMS to /media/dvd, mount the dvd and use all SuSE RPMs from
there.

/SuSE/suse/i386/10.0 is not there by default. That's where I have copied the
file on my build server. Create and use any directory where you have enough
space for holding the DVD's content.

Best regards,
Johannes

jeremy schrieb:
When I execute ./current-opensuse-build.sh --help

Current default is set to:  (and its blank)

if i try to look for it, i cant find it. I tried /Suse/suse/ i did a
search for SuSe and i cant find a directory that looks like that. I know
I have build installed because I get: build-2006.4.28-3 when i do a rpm
-qa build