Sent: Saturday, July 15, 2006 1:10 AM
Subject: [qmailtoaster] qmailadmin - aliases?

Hey all,

Isn't there supposed to be a way to add email aliases through qmail admin? So if I want an email address [EMAIL PROTECTED] to go to [EMAIL PROTECTED]'s email box, I could set up an alias to do this? In the help files for qmail admin, it shows it in the menu and how to do it (see attatched jpg), but that menu item isn't in my menu (qmailadmin v1.2.9, as per the latest toaster).. or is this something they incorporated into Forwards, so they're both the same thing?

The only I've found to do it (without touching forwards), is from the command line using valias, but since telnet isn't in the default installation for CentOS 4.3, makes adding aliases with valias a pain. :)

Jared