Warren (mailing lists) wrote:
Jake Vickers wrote:

You have to set up at least a caching name server on your mail server to
run the new version.

Why?  This is important to me because I use toaster on machines that run
 mydns, which only serves as a primary source nameserver and does not
return records for other domains.  Is this going to be a problem?  Is
/etc/resolv.conf no longer used by toaster?

The domainkeys function requires at least a caching DNS server on the mail server itself to help speed up the requests. I believe (someone correct me if I'm wrong) this is for answering requests by other machines, not for local requests.