George wrote:
Hey Jake,
I have a script I run nightly which removes mail in the spam folders older than 10 days. It gives users a chance to review or move to their ham folder if needed. I've added this script to run from cron and every night it executes and sends me an email of what was removed (cron emails it). I've added a couple of comments to help anyone reading trying to figure it out. It's actually very simple.
Thanks for that. I'll take a look at it this weekend.