Luke wrote:
Hi, I was investigating DSPAM awhile ago, however due to a new install of the toaster, all my users were happy with the filtering, so I let it slide.

Now they have come back with requests for more spam dectection so Im back on the bandwagon once again. Im impressed with DPSAMs reports, but can not seem to get a test version working. Ive tried different install guides, but nothing seems to fit exactly with the toaster install. Has anyone had any joy installing it?

If someone has rough notes for the toaster setup, or is keen to work with me on it, I would be glad to write it up for Toaster users.

Please let me know. Cheers

There was a guy a while back that had written a setup for it. The link is on the mail Toaster website (www.qmailtoaster.com)