Citando "Eric \"Shubes\"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I've that problem after a spamassassin update.

worked fine for a few days and afterwords bayes db just trashed..
I flushed it and restarted and all went OK!

also after this i started to run spamassassin with -x as i read somewhere,
can�t realy recall where, and it all runned smooth from then on.

greets

Zsoft