On 8/5/06, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
> Hi Dear All
>
> I got problem with my new mail server toaster

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Firdaus,

afaict that is your problem at the moment...local deliveries are not
scanned for nasties...you wouldn't spam/infect yourself or your
boss...would you?

yes off course but in my old qmailtoaster server my server will scan  local deliveries , i have read change log but no information indicated that info.
i hope this is for a moment cause my client still use microsoft software that weak system of virus

send a mail from outside your domain (from your gmail account) to
[EMAIL PROTECTED], then you shoud see

     scanners: attach: 1.2.0 clamav: 0.88.3/m:39/d:1635 spam: 3.1.3*

appear in the header.  then you know it's all good.

i think i am gonna hop over to the wiki and add this, because it seems to
be a faq.  so maybe it needs to be added somewhere.  i think it should go
on the install doc.  because newbies like myself seem to print that out
and follow it to the bitter end as our new grail.  one of the first things
a new server master wants to do is test out scanning functions.  seems to
make sense to document it somewhere.

ok thanks alot i 'll try

yes there is always happen when i install qmailtoaster new package in new version of distro like mandriva, fedora etc

i hope erik or nick or something else will put this information in qmailtoaster wiki

regards

daus