Hi, I tried to upgrade my QmailToaster to latest version and got an error
when upgrading libdomainkey" package.  This is the error msg:

                        [EMAIL PROTECTED] i386]# rpm -Uvh
libdomainkeys-toaster-0.68-                     1.3.1.i386.rpm
                error: Failed dependencies:
                                libdomainkeys >= 0.68 is needed by
(installed)
qmail-toaster-1.03-1.3.2.i386

The problem seems to be that the old package is named libdomainkeys and the
new one libdomainkeys-toaster.  The upgrade is not "allowed" because
qmail-toaster needs the old package.

                        [EMAIL PROTECTED] qtms-install]# rpmbuild --rebuild
--with
cnt40                   qmail-toaster-1.03-1.
                Installing qmail-toaster-1.03-1.3.5.src.rpm
error: Failed build dependencies:
                         libdomainkeys-toaster >= 0.68 is needed by qmail-
toaster-1.03-1.3.5.i386

I tried to jump to qmail-toaster package install but need
libdomainkeys-toaster.

Thanks for you're help.

Regards.