Gasper Bacak wrote:
Hi,

I have a problem, when user is over quota for the first time he will get quota warning message.
At that moment file is created in his /Maildir folder named "quotawarn" with 0 bytes .

But why this files remains there it should be deleted after? Why ? Because next time user don't get quota warning message "like you mailbox is 90% full, bla bla.........

If I delete this quotawarn file manualy then user get quota warn message next time he reach 90% or more .

Can somebody explain why this "quotawarn" file is not deleted or this is by design ?
I'm not sure myself. I don't use quotas on the majority of my systems and have never really paid attention to it on the ones that I do.