Hello all,
i am new here. I am preparing myself to give qmailtoaster a try. For now i have only one question. Is there a way to drop message imidiately without sending bounce, if recipient does not exist. I am using clean qmail for now, patched with realrcptto patch and i can't live without that patch. Before that patch i was close to denial of service because thousands of bounces were waiting to be delivered to remote computers. They were very often double bounces so they were returned to me at the end multiplying my server burden by two. So, i don't want to bounce messages like original qmail, i want to give it permanent error "mailbox does not exist". I was reading about chkuser but i would like realrcptto also to be used...

Thank you all,

Igor