>I don't have reason to believe that the "No such file" problem is fixed,
but I'd like you to do this (again):
>.) delete the scripts you have
>.) reboot the server if at all feasible. /etc/mtab might be a bit wacky
with the abnormal exits, and I just want to eliminate that from a
possibility
>.) download qmt-newmodel.sh and try running it again.

>In the meantime, I'll continue to try and remember what has caused this "No
such file" error in the past.

>Thanks for your patience and effort.

Not to worry, since this is the box I use for my home server
(file/print/web/blog/email) it only supports 1.5 people (my wife used the
DHCP feature when she's on her laptop :) I can do this and have fun with it.

I'll keep you posted.

Ron