From: Ariel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2006 3:19 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] It is possible to erase Mail marked like Spam?

Thanks for everything

2006/8/23, Jake Vickers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Ariel wrote:
> Hola escribo en español e ingles (usando traductor)
>
> Dos preguntas
> Es posible eliminar directamente los correos que consideran spam ? no
> enviarlos con el subjet spam
>
> Existe qmailadmin y vpopadmin en español ?
>
> Gracias
>

> **********************************
> Hello I write in English Spanish and (using translator)    Two
> questions  It is possible to directly eliminate the post office that
> consider Spam? not to send them with subjet Spam    It exists
> qmailadmin and vpopadmin in Spanish?    Gracias
To delete messages that have a specific score, edit your
/var/qmail/control/simcontrol file. You will see that it has a default
value of 15. Any messages that score more than 15 will be deleted. You
can change this to whatever value you want. If you change it to 8, any
messages that get a score above 8 will be deleted. Don't set this too
low, though, or you may run into problems.