i had nothing but problems when i built qmailtoaster on my SLES 10 box. Johannes had built a script that eventually worked for me, that actually installed everything properly and ran my toaster fine. I would just need the okay from Johannes to pass that on to you. I didnt write it, so im not sure if i can forward it.

Jer

----- Original Message -----
From: aledr
Sent: Saturday, August 26, 2006 9:21 AM
Subject: [qmailtoaster] Clamav and SpamAssassin not working?

Good day!!

I installed qmail-toaster on a SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 10, with the sus10164 flag.
But seems that Clamav and SpamAssassin are not working...
I sent a mail with eicar virus text file and *.pif files and qmail-toaster allows it.
The file /var/qmail/control/simcontrol is as default and Clamav is up to date.
What should I do know?

Regards
--
[ ]'s